raeX

June 14, 2006

i promised photos. (:

so this entry will be nthg but photos.


mummy JERRINE and her primary sch kid writing. lols.

eeyore darling drinking water during break. (:

genn hugging darling eeyore. she looks LOST.

grace DEAREST scorpioned my hair. ((:

me and MCHEN! <3s

i love you. and stop LAUGHING AT ME!

alyo and me at NSL finals.

OUXIANG!!!!! (((: happy happy happy. woohoo!

at cartel. ((:

that silly purdy took this. the waffle looks so yummy.

the next part is dedicated to my BESTIE! ((:
bestie thanks for being so GAY and always putting up with my nonsense. thanks for being such a retarded by sending me stupid photos all day long and entertaining me with your crazy antics. thanks for being a gay so that we can go shopping tgt. (: love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home